Family Support in Greenwich
Located in the heart of the Nightingale Vale estate, our Greenwich centre provides services for children and their parents. The focus of our work is to provide both practical and emotional support to help children and families overcome challenges and improve outcomes.
We are open and are taking all necessary precautions to keep our staff, service users and volunteers safe. Please contact us by phone or email before coming into the centre.
Tel: 020 8854 3865 Email: email@example.com
Barbara Wilson, Child & Family Support Manager – South East
Gemma Hughes, Children’s Support Worker
- Group work for parents and children (including MySpace – Welcare’s domestic abuse recovery programme for mother’s and children who have experienced or witnessed domestic abuse)
- Direct work with children
- Voice of a child group – Children who have received services through the group work programme meet on a quarterly basis and give Welcare feedback about the groups
- One-to-one family support work
- Mentoring for children aged 8-13
248-266 Nightingale Vale