Family Support in Greenwich
Tel: 020 8854 3865 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Wilson, Child & Family Support Manager – South East
Gemma Hughes, Children’s Support Worker
Located in the heart of the Nightingale Vale estate, our Greenwich centre provides services for parents and carers. The focus of our work is to provide both practical and emotional support to help children and families overcome challenges and improve outcomes.
- Group work for parents and children (including MySpace – Welcare’s domestic abuse recovery programme for mother’s and children who have experienced or witnessed domestic abuse)
- Direct work with children
- Voice of a child group – Children who have received services through the group work programme meet on a quarterly basis and give Welcare feedback about the groups
- One-to-one family support work
- Mentoring for children aged 8-13
Who is it for?
Children up to the age of 13.
What is it?
Community group treatment and recovery programme for children affected by domestic abuse.
When & where?
Greenwich office, 266 Nightingale Vale, Woolwich, London SE18 4HN
22nd May- 3rd July 2019
22nd May, 5th June, 12th June, 19th June, 26th June, 3rd July
11th September- 30th October 2019
11th Sept, 18th Sept, 25th Sept, 2nd Oct, 9th Oct, 16th Oct, 23rd Oct, 30th Oct
6th November-29th January
6th Nov, 13th Nov, 20th Nov, 27th Nov, 4th Dec, 11th Dec, Christmas break for 18th Dec, 1st Jan and 8th Jan, 15th Jan, 22nd Jan, 29th Jan
248-266 Nightingale Vale