Family Support in Bromley
Located within St Barnabas Church in the Crays, our centre provides a wide range of services for families throughout the Borough. Our Bromley centre offers support for families and children up to the age of 13. We offer both practical and emotional support and advice.
We are open and are taking all necessary precautions to keep our staff, service users and volunteers safe. Please contact us by phone or email before coming into the centre.
Tel: 0208 466 0399 Email: email@example.com
Barbara Wilson, Child & Family Support Manager – South East
Our targeted services at our Bromley Centre include:
- Direct work with children
- Group work programmes for parents
- One to one family support work
- Group work for children (including MySpace, Welcare’s tailored treatment and recovery programme to support children from homes where domestic abuse and violence has occured)
Other services include:
- A concurrent group for the non-abusive parent
- Volunteer family helpers to support parents in the home
- Mentors for children aged 8-13
St Barnabas Church
Opening times: by appointment only
In Memory of Judy Rambridge
Judy was Secretary of Parish Reps in Bromley and one of our most loyal and steadfast supporters, she will be missed by all at Welcare.
Read more here.