Family Support in Bromley
Our Bromley centre has re-located to Community House in Bromley Town Centre.
MARCH 2021 UPDATE:
Our centres are open for pre-booked appointments only. We are taking all necessary precautions to keep our staff, service users and volunteers safe. The best way to contact us is by telephone or email. However, demand for our support services is high and you might be placed on a waiting list. If this happens we will contact you for a further discussion regarding your referral.
Tel: 0208 466 0399 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Wilson, Child & Family Support Manager – South East
Our targeted services at our Bromley Centre include:
- Direct work with children
- Group work programmes for parents
- One to one family support work
- Group work for children (including MySpace, Welcare’s tailored treatment and recovery programme to support children from homes where domestic abuse and violence has occured)
Other services include:
- A concurrent group for the non-abusive parent
- Volunteer family helpers to support parents in the home
- Mentors for children aged 8-13
Opening times: by appointment only