Family Support in Bromley
Our Bromley centre has re-located to Community House in Bromley Town Centre.
JANUARY 2021 UPDATE:
Our Bromley service is currently closed until Monday 11 January. After that we will be working but our centre will be closed. We are taking all necessary precautions to keep our staff, service users and volunteers safe. The best way to contact us is by telephone or email:
Tel: 0208 466 0399 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Wilson, Child & Family Support Manager – South East
Our targeted services at our Bromley Centre include:
- Direct work with children
- Group work programmes for parents
- One to one family support work
- Group work for children (including MySpace, Welcare’s tailored treatment and recovery programme to support children from homes where domestic abuse and violence has occured)
Other services include:
- A concurrent group for the non-abusive parent
- Volunteer family helpers to support parents in the home
- Mentors for children aged 8-13
Opening times: by appointment only
In Memory of Judy Rambridge
Judy was Secretary of Parish Reps in Bromley and one of our most loyal and steadfast supporters, she will be missed by all at Welcare.
Read more here.