Volunteer Admin Assistant – South East
Closing date: 01 Apr 2018
We are recruiting a volunteer to provide administrative support based covering the boroughs of Bromley and Greenwich. Responsibilities can include answering the phone, typing up minutes, filing, preparing mail shots or responding to correspondence. This role offers a volunteer the opportunity to utilise their current skills and expand their administrative experience.
- A friendly and dedicated individual to help provide administrative support
- The role will include helping with maintaining files, typing, proof reading
- The role will involve some reception duties, including answering the phone, welcoming visitors and ensuring meeting rooms are prepared
- To operate within all relevant policies and guidelines, including health and safety, equal opportunities, confidentiality, safeguarding regulations
- Preparing training materials and assisting in the delivery of training sessions
- Enthusiasm for Welcare and its mission
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and confidentiality
- Commitment and Reliability
- Excellent typing and proof reading skills
- A high standard of written English
- Good telephone manner
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Grade A-C GCSE English or relevant professional qualification
- An enthusiasm to expand their administrative skills and experience.
Volunteers should be able to commit to 1-2 days a week. All volunteers will receive full training and must commit to attend a minimum of 14 hours training over a 12 week period. View training dates here.
Download our volunteer application form below and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply at any time up until noon on the day of the deadline, interviews are held on an ongoing basis.