Community Volunteers – East Surrey
Closing date: 01 Apr 2018
We are in urgent need of a volunteer to help with maintaining our premises. Based at our centre in Redhill you will help with sweeping our forecourt and keeping our garden tidy. The time and days you volunteer are very flexible. Giving as little as half an hour at a time you could make a big impact helping keep our centre safe and tidy for the children and families who attend our activities.
Welcare in Redhill, 24 Warwick Road, Redhill, East Surrey, RH1 1BU
- A friendly and dedicated individual to help provide support and help when required
- To operate within all relevant policies and guidelines, including health and safety, equal opportunities, confidentiality, safeguarding regulations
- Sweeping leaves & helping maintain our outside area
- Enthusiasm for Welcare and our mission
- An understanding of the importance of safeguarding and confidentiality
- Commitment and reliability
The activities and time given can be flexible. Volunteers may like to offer a number of days per month or prefer to help on a seasonal basis. The position may commence on a trail basis.
Download our volunteer application form below and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply at any time up until noon on the day of the deadline, interviews are held on an ongoing basis.