Our Vision & Mission
Our vision is of a world where every child and family is respected, included and resilient, and able to overcome challenges in life. We believe that by working together we can create a society where parents and children have the confidence to recognise and seize every opportunity to flourish.
Our mission is to work alongside parents to give children secure and confident childhoods and to enable them to thrive in the future. Welcare is a charity, based on Christian values, working in South London and East Surrey. We strive to empower families with children up to the age of 13 by offering practical and emotional support to overcome challenges and change their lives for the better.
To achieve our vision and mission we aim to :
- Support families and children to develop resilience, confidence and self-esteem
- Enable children and families to thrive within their communities
- Provide practical support to meet immediate needs
- Work with families to prevent the need for statutory social work interventions
- Develop our services to meet children’s emotional health and well being
- Work collaboratively with the community, schools and churches