British 10k London Run 2017
When: Sunday 9th July 2017
Where: London (race starts at Hyde Park Corner)
Entry Fee: £25
Fundraising Minimum: £150
The British 10K London Run is the UK’s leading 10km running event. You’ll run a closed route past some of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, The Ritz, St Paul’s Cathedral, Trafalgar Square and the historic Westminster Abbey, finishing at the Cenotaph on Whitehall. See the sights of this great city while raising funds that will make a direct difference in the lives of children and families in their time of need.
We have guaranteed places and we’d love you to be part of our team! Each year this race is a sell out so register early to ensure your place alongside 25,000 other runners, including top athletes and celebrities. This 10K is ideal for all abilities, whether you run competitively or if it’s your first event.
Join Welcare’s British 10K team and receive:
- Welcome pack with training and fundraising tips
- Complimentary Welcare t-shirt or running vest
- Ongoing fundraising support and motivation
- The amazing feeling that your sweat, determination and fundraising efforts will make a contribution to Welcare’s work supporting children and families through their biggest struggles
How to join Team Welcare:
- Join our team to get a guaranteed entry place for just £25 by pledging to raise a minimum £150 in sponsorship. Sign up now to secure your place!
- If you prefer to enter the event yourself and fundraise for Welcare without a minimum fundraising target, register directly with Virgin Sport by visiting their website. Then email us to join Welcare’s team and receive the same help and support as our other runners. While there is no minimum sponsorship if you join our team this way we will do all we can to help you raise as much as possible
However you join our team, we will offer you the same high level of support. We’ll be with you every step of the way!
If you would like more information about this event before you register please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: 0207 820 7910 – we’d love to hear from you!
Come and help support our runners on the day!
If one of your friends or family are running, or you’d like to volunteer on the day to be a part of our cheer team, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0207 820 7910. We would love to see you there and we will provide you with a Welcare t-shirt, banners and cheering aids. You’ll get a great buzz from the event and really help push #TeamWelcare to that finish line!